U17 Spring Basketball 2019
The BSA U17 Spring Basketball program is open to boys and girls ages 13 to 16 years.
This program starts in March and concludes in June. The program includes:
- An eight week basketball program on Sundays consisting of 1.5 hour training and 3-on-3 games;
- A free team jersey;
- A medal at the end of the season.
In order to secure your child’s place, please register and complete your payment. After you submit your registration, you may register another child by selecting "Invoice Me" or proceed to payment via your family account.
No games (Spring Break)
Did you know that the fees you pay only cover a portion of the actual costs involved for your child to play basketball? We rely on donations and sponsors to make up the rest. If you are able to, please consider donating to the BSA to help us continue our youth program. You may include this in your online payment or bank transfer.
Registration & Payment
In order to secure your child’s place, please complete payment online. You will see the balance due when you log into the site.
Please note that you must pay by the following deadlines to ensure your registration discount!
- Early registration - Payment received before 11 March
- Regular registration - Payment received before 30 March
- Late registrations - Payments made after 31 March