Calling all alumni!
To help celebrate the Brussel Sports Association's 60th anniversary, we are very proud to launch the BSA Alumni Program.
With 60 years of providing team sports in Brussels, there are a lot of parents and children who have positive memories of their time with the BSA.
The purpose of the Alumni Program is to allow these families who have moved away, or whose children have grown up, to keep in touch with us.
Rather than receiving regular emails about upcoming sports, alumni members will be kept informed on the activities of the BSA through regular newsletters. Of course, alumni members can still keep abreast of current BSA activities and view regular photos, videos and updates through our website and facebook page.
So how do I become an alumni?
It's easy! There are two ways:
Do it yourself
1. Logon to www.bsasports.org and login to the members area using your email and password;
2. Click on your name at the top of the screen;
3. Scroll down to 'Membership Details' and under 'Membership Level', click 'Change';
4. Select the 'BSA Alumni' option, check your contact details and follow the links.
Let us do it for you
1. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll change it for you.
It's great to have you stay with us!